Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year !!!

Hi readers!
Its almost midnight here but I am still awake and not feeling sleepy at all because I am waitting the year changes and waitting my boyfriend calls me. Today was full of fun for me but my heart feel so lonely... I dont know, maybe because I really really miss him...long no see him just can look his photos -__-

Its new year eve but I dont go anywhere, just stay at home and to do something alone. I celebrete it alone again same like the years ago...but its ok I enjoy it...

In this new year I hope I can be better than last years, I can get all my dreams, get many lucky n have long birth...
I hope you all too ^__^

The fireworks started !!!
waaah~ they are so blink and so beautiful...
so many fireworks blink in the sky and made the sky light....
thats so beuty beuty beuty beutiful.........I like it ^__^
I hope I can celebrete the next new year...

Ok. I must go now... I want to see the firework !
see you next -__*


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

0 comments: