Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goresan Tangan

Mengisi waktu luang dengan goresan-goresan tangan

This is my original character that i made with my own hands^^
His mane is Eijin. He's a guitarist this, the characters I taken from someone that I like and really proud to him, I really admired him. so I made Eijin'character really same with his like the style of hair and the way of his cladding. The characters are cool, calm, smart, genius and hondsome. I used this character too in my short story love, the tittle is "Music and Love".

He is Kim Jae Joong/Hero Jae Joong (exmember of TVXQ, Korean boyband). He is my idol^^
he is so handsaome, cute, and has beautiful voice~

She is Mio Akiyama. She is my favorite character of Bassist in Japan anime movie "K-ON".

He is Gaara-kun. My favorite anime character in "Naruto". He is so handsaome (for me hehehe), cool, calm, emotion, and full of power^^
And it's me hehehe....just try crazy think....I don't know what must i draw again so I made myself hahaha im going mad !! It's not same but I think it's cruel kekeke^^
It's the real picture^^
just want to expres my funny and my creativited, do someting thatmake me fun to kill time in my bored life...^___^

0 comments: