Saturday, May 26, 2012

just word by word


I love rumors. I found out so much about me that I didn't even know

Friends come and go, so does a best friend. But best friends will always find their way back

I have reasons to hate U, and I have reasons to love U

D.R.A.M.A. = Dumb Retards Asking for More Attention

Most relationships fail not because the absence of love, but because girls love too much and boys care too less

It's weird how close we use to be, being able to talk to each other for hours, but now, we can hardly even look at each other

Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you

I hate it when I plan a conversation with someone in my head and they don't follow the script

I don't have an attitude, I have a personality you can't handle

I saw you...I wanted you...I got you...I liked you...I loved you...I lost you...I miss you

Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So have fun and give them something to talk about

As life goes on, i'm not strong enough to share what's in my heart and brain at the same time

I'm kind enough to understand and give care, but all these things doesn't matter if i'm broken... i just don't care

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

I really hate when someone makes plans with me, then cancels them last minute .. like, I even showered for you

Too young for marriage, Too old for games and Too smart for players

I don't need a stable relationship, all I need is a stable internet connection

Bored of being bored because being bored is boring



(•̯͡.(•̯͡.(•̯͡.(•̯͡.(•̯͡.•̯͡).•̯͡).•̯͡).•̯͡).•̯͡)

0 comments: